aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Awaiting The Troublesome Time @ 12:47 AM

Phew. A level is over. Gotten my results. Pretty good. And might be awesome, if u know me/are in my sch. But, i think, compared to those who have H3 as another subject or 4 H2-s, i'm still quite far away from those geniuses.

Well, i do have my own set of problems that i couldn't resolve. I dont know what i want, I have no idea which uni i wanna go, practically, i have no goal. I'm an aimless kid. This sucks totally. It's like getting O's results all over again. Fretting over what i wanna do, what i like, and what i really am. I'll be stressed for the next few weeks, till the application dates are over. Because, i don't really have something that i realli wanna do. I do have a dream, but it's not possible to get in that course, and it's not offered in sg. That's it. No hope in sg. Hais.

I realised that i do have quite a number of close friends. Start counting and i have more than 10. But i guess none really know me well and knows what i want.

P.s. I want my Polaroid set. I'll buy it after my bdae for myself by myself. If i haven't get it by then.

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is weiling and i think b2st are haawt. ;)


dance &inspire.