aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, March 17, 2012
I'm a happy kid today. @ 1:32 AM

Whee ~ My last day of work in esprit officially ended! WOOTS. I have been waiting for this day for idk how many bloody weeks! I scolded jermaine today, and i hope that she reflected on why so many people swore at her. Hope she does. But afterwords, i said sorry, coz i think she did reflect. And we're friends again! Good good :)

Siti is so nice to buy pizza to treat me, along with the other staffs. And each of them(if they are working) said a little speech of appreciation to me. For eg, i'm always there to clear fitting room and automatic help out to do stuffs etc. Well, i feel that my hard work is very well appreciated. And i appreciates it. And, they got me a little farewell gift! A watch. Though it's the cheapest in esprit, but it's still v expensive alr! Hahas. seriously, it's my first watch. I'm not kidding. It's green, and i'll wear it everyday ^^

I'll miss karen and anna the most, not because they're chinese, but because i can talk to both of them very well. It's fun working with the 2 of them. It feels less restricted and there's more things to talk about. I'll go back to sign my resignation letter and give them cookies soon!

P.s. My new job starts next monday OMG.

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is weiling and i think b2st are haawt. ;)


dance &inspire.