aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, October 20, 2012
Circle of trust @ 2:14 AM

Hello there!!

Just had a HTHT session with the breakfast group w/o bea! Yeahhhh~ I felt so happy that i have friends to HTHT with LOL! Just lying around in the room and crapping. Aish! If bea didn't go home, the 4 of us could have finally htht-ed like a complete group. Oh well, we still have time, no worries!

The performance is just tomorrow (looks at time) today. Come to think of it, i made quite a lot of friends through rhmp, especially in dance and choir. I'm glad that i joined dance. Sometimes, i just can't wait to dance hahas! The passion to dance is still burning inside me (strongly, i have to say). I can just give up volleyball HAHAHAHA! Or maybe i shouldn't. One should not give up so easily! I should try harder first! Okay set!

Lids closing,
Weiling

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is weiling and i think b2st are haawt. ;)


dance &inspire.