aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, November 14, 2012
I Want My World Back @ 10:34 AM


Hello there!

I'm really busy these few weeks. Wasn't able to sleep properly everyday because i was constantly thinking about assignments and exams. Hais. It's even more stressful than As, because i have sufficient time for As and not for finals. Oh gosh. I need more time! 

*Hugs to ruoqi!*

Celebrated xiaomei's bdae on monday! Happy birthday, girl! Missed the two of you loads loads. Though i can feel the distance now, i will still <3 the 2 of you hahas. We need time to catch up okay. It's either i'm too tired, or that i'd changed. Perhaps i changed. I can feel it myself.


Off to chiong Kimono!
Weiling

P.s. I want my world back.

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
hi my name is weiling and i think b2st are haawt. ;)


dance &inspire.